Baroda Equipment and Vessels Private Limited was incorporated as a private limited company in the State of Gujarat, India under the Companies Act, 1956.
BEV is jointly promoted by 3 working investors, all professionals (Mechanical Engineers), all with extensive, hands on experience in the heavy engineering industry in global markets outside India. The team returned to India to start this green field venture in late 2007.
- Pressure vessels to ASME Sec. VIII Div.1, Div.2, AD2000, PD 5500, IS 2825, IBR 1950 with ASME U / U2 or S Stamp and / or CE marking
- Heat Exchangers to TEMA and client specs with ASME U / U2 Stamp and / or CE marking
- Storage Tanks to API 650, BS 2594, EN 12285
- Portable tanks with US DOT, ADR, RID, UK DfT, IMDG certification
- High pressure pipe work under ASME ‘S’ Stamp or IBR Stamp
- Various pressure parts for high pressure boilers under IBR 1950 or ASME ‘S’ Stamp
- Air cooled Heat Exchangers and Air Cooled Condensers as per API 661
- Offshore containers to EN 12079
- Portable Chemical Tanks for transport of hazardous chemicals, frame mounted or pedestal mounted, with IMDG, ADR, RID, US DoT, UK DfT, CSC and similar certification
- Custom designed structures for offshore and onshore applications
- Miscellaneous process plant equipment such as chimney, silo, duct work, static parts of air preheater, fan, compressor etc.
- Skid mounted assemblies such as metering / proving skids, dosing skids, compressor skids, pig launcher / receiver skids etc.