Baroda Equipment and Vessels Private Limited is a privately held company with limited liability incorporated in the State of Gujarat, India under the Companies Act, 1956.
BEV is jointly promoted by Mechanical Engineers with extensive, hands on experience in the heavy engineering industry in global markets outside India. The team returned to India to start this green field venture in late 2007.
The team’s vision is to create a world class heavy engineering manufacturing plant that would cater to the domestic as well as global process plant market, utilizing its expertise in design, procurement, manufacturing, testing, certification and turnkey project management solutions.
In addition, there are 4 Non Resident Investors. Keith Harmer, a British entrepreneur, is the majority share holder. A veteran of 37 years hands on experience in the heavy engineering industry in the UK and the Middle East, he established a USD 32 Million company in the Middle East. The BEV management team worked under him in the Middle East.
- Excellence is our way of life. It is not an attribute or end result, it is the attitude with which all our business processes are created and sustained.
- We nurture individuals of highest integrity, professionalism and self esteem and provide an ambience where they are able to realise their fullest potential.
- The touchstones of all our transactions with our employees, suppliers and service providers shall be fairness, equitability, transparency and consistency.
- We treat our commitments to customers as sacred covenants and shall leave no stone unturned to fulfill them.
- We are committed to safeguard the safety and health of our employees and men working under our supervision.
- We shall not discriminate any employee or person working under our supervision on the basis of his / her gender, class, caste, religion, ethnicity, domicile etc.
- We remain steadfast in our commitment to protect the environment and shall not leave a bigger foot print than what is absolutely essential in sustaining our business.