We are authorized by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) to manufacture:
- Pressure Vessels (‘U’ and ‘U2’ Stamp)
- Boilers and boiler components (‘S’ Stamp)
Apart from this, the Extended Facilities-1 at GIDC, VU Nagar has been certified by ASME as a temporary facility for U, U2 and S Stamps.
We are also authorized by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, USA to:
- Register equipment manufactured under the Code (‘NB’ Stamp)
- Repair and recertification of the above (‘R’ Stamp)
The plant is approved by Hartford Steam Boiler IE Ltd. of Ireland (Notified Body) for manufacture of pressure vessels under Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU of the European Union, Module H1 and H. This allows CE mark to be applied on our pressure vessels manufactured under this directive.
The plant is approved by TUV Rheinland, Germany for manufacture of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and pressure retaining equipment under AD2000 Merkblatt Module HP0.
Welding Management System is certified to ISO 3834-2 by TUV Rheinland.
BEV is approved/enlisted/recognized shop with the following bodies:
- Engineers India Limited (EIL) for supply of CS Pressure Vessels- up to 50 mm, LAS Pressure Vessels up to 32 mm, SS Pressure Vessels up to 30 mm, CS & SS Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers up to 50 mm shell thickness and 85 mm tube sheet thickness.
- Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organisation (PESO) for Fabrication of Non-Cryogenic Pressure Vessels.
BEV is an approved shop under Indian Boiler Regulations 1950 for manufacture of boilers and boiler pressure parts under IBR Stamp.
Our quality management system has been certified to be compliant to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 by Bureau Veritas under a certification system accredited to UKAS.
Our Health and Safety Management System has been certified to be compliant to the requirements of ISO 45001: 2018 by Bureau Veritas under a certification system accredited to UKAS.
Our Environment Management System has been certified to be compliant to the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 by Bureau Veritas under a certification system accredited to UKAS.
We have scored Silver rating (48 / 100) in Ecovadis Sustainability Audit.